The proven ergonomic double strap.
The first and only professionally-tested¹ double strap in the world - The DuoStrap™ Signature patent-pending balanced weight distribution offers comfort like no other! Significantly reduces shoulder pain and strain while playing, and helps keep a natural and comfortable playing position. Enjoy the look and feel of supple vegetable-tanned leather in natural colors² that complement your guitar or bass.
The DuoStrap Signature is backed by years of real-world results by touring and session bassist Damian Erskine.
- Minimize shoulder and back pain by distributing the weight of your instrument.
- Maintain proper playing posture to help lessen hand and wrist injury.
- Luxurious breathable leather stitched over resilient foam padding for comfort that doesn't dig into your neck.
- Unique length adjustments made using metal hardware.
- Stylish signature back cover finished with branded metal rivets.
- Works great for double-cut basses and guitars, with optional adapter to work with single-cuts.
- Equally effective for left- and right-handed players.
¹ See more videos on our YouTube channel.
² Due to variety of leather hides and tanneries, colors and textures may vary from photos shown. This is considered a unique trait which makes every strap one-of-a-kind.
Damian shares how to use the DuoStrap Signature on different basses (and guitars)
Eddy Khaimovich explains the great benefits using his DuoStrap Signature
Bass Musician Magazine Executive Editor Raul Amador reviews the DuoStrap Signature
Bassist Kilian Duarte shares his thoughts on his DuoStrap Signature
Ivan Carranza reviews the DuoStrap for Bass Players United
GHS social media guru Jon Moody praises the DuoStrap Signature
Bassist Varun Kapahi's review of his DuoStrap Signature