- : products
- : solo xl
Expanding the possibilities.
Just when you thought that moving gear couldn't get any easier, the Solo XL enters the field with a major appetite to haul! Not only does it offer a generous 42" plus of loading area, it craves the stacked loads on its stable 6-wheeled configuration for the ultimate trip-reducer. Add on the optional Carpeted Puzzle Decks and enjoy the convenience of a flat platform surface for odd-shaped or smaller objects like stools, stands, cables, bags and everything else. What's even cooler? Whenever you need a smaller and lighter cart, simply clip off the "XL" part of the cart and you have the V-Cart Solo at your disposal, complete with its multiple modes of use. Now that's versatility!Key benefits:
- Lightweight at 32 pounds total, with option to drop to 25 pounds.
- Unique 6-wheeler doesn't bow like other longbed carts.
- Configurable as a longbed platform cart or an extra long tilted cart.
- Confidently stack more equipment and get work done quicker.
- Industry-leading Gruv Gear design and quality.
European customers: Ask your local dealer to order through Adam Hall
Secure your valuable gear with our matching Flat Bungees and roll in style. $14 for the pair.
Create a solid & secure loading surface for your Solo XL with our exclusive puzzle-fit, heavy-duty decks. $89 for the set.
Lug hardshell speakers, drums and keyboard cases without worrying about them sliding off your Solo XL cart. 2 packs recommended for Solo XL.
$10 for two 18" strips.