V-CART SOLO, MUVER 6, SOLO LITE, STAGE WEDGE, and XL FRAME EXTENSION
The V-Cart Solo comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty service for claims will be provided at no charge to the customer, except shipping and handling costs, with proper GRUV GEAR authorization.
BAGS & CASES
Gruv Gear bags and cases are warranted to be free from defects caused by faulty materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. The liability of Gruv Gear under this warranty is limited to repairing, replacing, or at its option issuing credit for any of its products which are returned by purchaser during such period provided, however, that:
- Customer presents sales receipt clearly indicating date of purchase to confirm product is within warranty coverage period.
- Defective merchandise is returned to Gruv Gear accompanied by a report of findings indicating the basis of/for rejection and with transportation charges paid by the purchaser.
- That such defects exist and have not been caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper installation or assembly, repair, alteration or accident.
High-wear items such as the FretWraps, Sliiv Stick Sleeves, Carpeted Puzzle Decks, and Grip Tape may be returned for a refund (less 20% restocking fee) or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Must be sent postage prepaid in original, unopened packaging. See our Store Policy for more details.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
Prior to returning merchandise, you must contact us via email to obtain an RA (Return Authorization) number. You must send your unit freight prepaid, as well as a check or money order (in the same amount) for return shipping to the address provided with the RA number. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
GRUV GEAR allows transfer of warranty to new owners if the product is sold during its warranty period. The new owner must notify GRUV GEAR within 10 days to validate the transfer and confirm the expiry date.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear & tear
- Moving parts and bearings
- Abuse or neglect
- Damage by a common carrier